BA ZHENG PIAN*
Eight-Herbs for Rectification
When to Use BA ZHENG PIAN **
- Ba Zheng Wan Is Used For Various Lin (Urinary) Syndromes
BA ZHENG SAN WAN 's TCM Uses and Properties
- Promotes The Flow Of Water.
- Clears Heat
- Purges Heat and Toxin
BA ZHENG PIAN Safety
Modify for weak or deficient patients. Don't take it if you're pregnant or nursing. Don't confuse it with BA ZHEN WAN, which is entirely different. Do not use BA ZHENG WAN together with diuretic drugs. Do not use for frequent urination caused by Kidney Deficiency or enlarged prostate. For Kidney Deficiency, a better choice is Golden Book Pills. For benign prostate issues, consider taking KAI KIT Pills
This supplement is designed for use by practitioners trained in the use of Traditional Chinese Medicine. TCM can be very potent, but it can also be complex; Self diagnosis and treatment are not recommended. If you live in the USA, you can find a nearby practitioner. Or start an on-line consultation now at Online-Herbal-Consultation
BA ZHENG SAN WAN Dosage
6 tablets, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best on an empty stomach
BA ZHENG SAN WAN Ingredients
- Herba Dianthi (QU MAI)
- Semen Plantaginis (CHE QIAN ZI)
- Herba Polygoni Avicularis( BIAN XU)
- Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei (DA HUANG)
- Talcum (HUA SHI)
- Caulis Akebiae Trifoliatae (MU TONG)
- Fructus Gardeniae Jasminoidis (ZHI ZI)
- Radix Glycyrrhizae Preparata (ZHI GAN ZAO)
- Medulla Junci( DENG XIN CAO)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* * What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)