Gui Fu Li Zhong Tang - Cinnamon and Prepared Aconite Formula to Regulate the Middle
Gui Fu Li Zhong Tang
Cinnamon and Prepared Aconite Formula to Regulate the Middle
|Ginger root||Gan Jiang|
|Codonopsis root *||Dang Shen *|
|Atractylodes Macrocephala rhizome||Bai Zhu|
|Cinnamon bark||Rou Gui|
|Aconiti Lateralis root (Prepared)||Zhi Fu Zi|
|Honey-fried Licorice root||Zhi Gan Cao|
* To substitute Ginseng for Codonopsis, or make any formula change, call 510-848-4372 ext 2. 10am-6pm Pacific Time
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between Gui Fu Li Zhong PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.