Zong Gan Ling Pills (Zhong Gan Ling) | Save on 200 tab size
Dr. Shen's Zong Gan Ling for Wind-Evils
We believe that Dr. Shen's Zhong Gan Ling is more effective than Zhong Gan Ling imported from China, because Dr. Shen uses premium quality export grade herbs, rather than the B or C Grade herbs that are normally used to make pills in China.
Dr. Shen brand also imports their herbs whole, rather than as powder, so the herbs can be identified as being the correct species and grade. The Dr. Shen brand laboratory tests each batch of raw materials in the USA before tableting. Herbs are tested for heavy metals, mold, and harmful bacteria. Tablets are further tested for dissolvability. Dr. Shen Zhong Gan Ling tablets are then coated with a thin vegetable glaze for easy swallowing.
When to Use Zhong Gan Ling:
- Wind Cold
- Wind-Heat Evils
- Advanced Stage Cold
Zhong Gan Ling TCM Uses and Properties
- Clears Heat
- Dries Damp
- Frees The Muscle Channels In The Upper Back, Neck, And Head
When Not to Use Zhong Gan Ling- Safety Cautions and Contraindications:
Zhong Gan Ling is used for acute conditions, and is not for daily long-term immune building. For an herbal formula designed for long term immune enhancement, try Dr. Shen's Jade Shield pills.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation now.
Zhong Gan Ling, Serving Size And Administration
Use for Relief of symptoms at any stage of cold or similar respiratory condition.
3-6 tablets two or three times a day. Maximum of 18 tablets per day. Or as prescribed by your health care provider.
Zhong Gan Ling's Ingredients:
- GE GEN, Kudzu Root (Puerariae Radix)
- MAO TUNG CHING, Hairy Holly Root (Ilicis Pubescentis Radix)
- MA PIEN TSAO, Vervain Plant (Verbenae Herba)
- BAN LAN GEN, Woad Root (Isatidis Radix)
- QING HAO, Wormwood Plant (Artemisae Herba)
- SHI GAO, Gypsum (Gypsum Fibrosum)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.