BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG - Pinellia Decoction to Drain the Epigastrium / ON SALE
BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG* ON SALE
Pinellia Decoction to Drain the Epigastrium
BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG Indications and Actions
- Rebellious Stomach Qi
- Disharmony Between The Stomach And The Spleen
- Harmonizes The Stomach
- Nourishes The Spleen And Promote The Central Qi
BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG (SAN) Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to start an online-herbal-consultation.
BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG Ingredients
|ZHI BAN XIA, Rhizoma Pinelliae Preparata
HUANG QIN, Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis
DANG SHEN, Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae
GAN CAO, Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
HUANG LIAN, Rhizoma Coptidis Recens
GAN JIANG, Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis
DA ZAO, Fructus Jujubae
* What’s the Difference Between, Ban Xia Xie Xin PIAN, WAN, TANG, or SAN?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.