BA ZHENG WAN / AUTHENTIC / Fast Delivery / SELECT OPTION to SAVE
BA ZHENG SAN - Eight-Herbs for Rectification
When to Use BA ZHENG SAN WAN, and
When Not to Use BA ZHENG WAN *
- Ba Zheng Wan Is Used For Various Lin (Urinary) Syndromes
BA ZHENG SAN WAN 's TCM Uses and Properties
- Promotes The Flow Of Water.
- Clears Heat
- Purges Heat and Toxin
BA ZHENG SAN WAN Dosage
8 teapills, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best on an empty stomach
BA ZHENG SAN WAN Cautions and Contraindications
Don't take it if you're pregnant or nursing. Don't confuse it with BA ZHEN WAN, which is entirely different. Do not use BA ZHENG WAN together with diuretic drugs. Do not use for frequent urination caused by Kidney Deficiency. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult with their health care provider before taking herbal supplements.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to find a nearby practitioner, or purchase an e-mail/phone consultation here and now at online-herbal-consultationl
BA ZHENG SAN WAN Ingredients
- Herba Dianthi (QU MAI)
- Semen Plantaginis (CHE QIAN ZI)
- Herba Polygoni Avicularis( BIAN XU)
- Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei (DA HUANG)
- Talcum (HUA SHI)
- Caulis Akebiae Trifoliatae (MU TONG)
- Fructus Gardeniae Jasminoidis (ZHI ZI)
- Radix Glycyrrhizae Preparata (ZHI GAN ZAO)
- Medulla Junci( DENG XIN CAO)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.