Bao He Wan (Pian) Extra Strength Version| Save on 4-Pack
Bao He Wan (Pian)
BAO HE WAN Use and Formula Functions
Food Stagnation, Bloating,
also used to aid the digestion of difficult to digest herbs within a formula.
- Food Stagnation
- Bloating after eating
- Reflux of QI,
BAO HE WAN DosageBao He Pian (EzDigest™) 40 grams 200 tablets of 200 mgs each @ 5:1 concentrated strength.
Take 5 pills after every meal. Or as prescribed
Course of Use is 4 Bottles or as prescribed.
BAO HE WAN Caution and Contraindications
Contains Gluten (Barley sprouts).
Not suitable for indigestion caused by liver, heart, or kidney disorders.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to find a nearby practitioner, or purchase an e-mail/phone consultation here and now at online-herbal-consultation
BAO HE WAN Ingredients:
- SHAN ZHA, Fructus Crataegi (Hawthorn)
- ZHI BAN XIA, Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae
- FU LING, Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
- CHEN PI, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae
- LIAN QIAO, Fructus Forsythiae Suspensae
- LAI FU ZI, Semen Raphani Sativi
- MAI YA, Fructus Hordei Germinatus (barley sprout)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.