BI XIE FEN QING WAN /Plum Flower Herbs
BI XIE FEN QING WAN
Supports Normal Urinary Function
Warms the Kidney, Separates Turbid from Pure, and Resolves Dampness
When to Use BI XIE FEN QING WAN
Frequent urination with cloudy, white, or milky urine, with or without pain. BI XIE FEN QING WAN is also used in cases of persistent thick or white vaginal discharge, vaginal pain, pain in the perineum, bloating or pain in the lower abdomen, and low back ache. The appearance of the tongue often includes a thick white coating. The pulse is typically soft, weak, slippery, or slow.
When Not to Use BI XIE FEN QING WAN: Safety Cautions
Not suitable for acute urinary tract infections. Contraindicated for conditions due to damp-heat.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine. TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to find a nearby practitioner, or start an E-mail or phone consultation now.
BI XIE FEN QING WAN Dosage:
8 pills, 3 x day OR AS PRESCRIBED
Best taken on an empty stomach, at least half an hour before meals or 1 or more hours after meals. Difficult cases may require a larger dose. In these cases, or in the initial phase of treatment, the dosage may be increased to 12 pills 3 times per day then later reduced . The formula is usually taken for several weeks, and may be used for up to three months, but BI XIE QING WAN is not designed for very long-term use.
- YI ZHI REN, Alpinia oxyphylla fruit, Tonifies Spleen and Kidney YANG
- FU LING, Poria cocos fungus, Promotes the movement of water, Tonifies Spleen
- BI XIE, Dioscorea hypoglauca rhizome, Promotes the movement of water. Used for cloudy urine.
- JIN CIAN CAO, Lysimachia christinae herb Promotes the movement of water, Dissolves stones.
- WU YAO, Lindera aggregata root, Warms the interior
- GAN CAO, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root, Detoxifies, promotes absorption of the whole formula
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.l