BU FEI WAN / Fast Delivery
BU FEI WAN from Plum Flower
Strengthen the Lung Pill
Chronic URI (upper respiratory infection) with chronic cough. BU FEI WAN is used to build Lung QI and astringe the Lungs to prevent loss of Lung QI or fluids. Weak Lung QI can lead to shortness of breath, wheezing, chronic dry cough, and a tendency to upper respiratory issues.
Deficient Lung QI can also produce symptoms of spontaneous sweating during the day, sallow complexion, weak soft voice, and reduced appetite. BU FEI WAN is used for support during asthma or bronchial treatment, and can be used together with pharmaceutical drugs.
Also see Shen Clinic's Dry Cough Pills
WHEN TO USE BU FEI WAN *
Use for Lung QI Vacuity with persistent dry or dryish cough, wheezing, shortness of breath, excessive respiratory conditions with cough, fatigue, weak voice, pallor, and spontaneous sweating. These symptoms may be initiated or worsened by physical exertion, or exhaustion.
The tongue is characteristically pale with normal coat, The pulse should be weak or deep.
BU FEI WAN's TCM Uses
- Tonifies Lung Qi
- Restores the Downward Flow of Lung Qi
- Stabilizes the Exterio
WHEN TO NOT USE BU FEI WAN: Safety and Cautions
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute infection or illness, such as cold or flu.
What's In BU FEI WAN?
- HUANG QI, Astragalus membranaceus root, Tonifies QI, Supports Lungs
- SHU DI HUANG, Rehmannia glutinosa, Tonifies Blood and Yin
- SANG BAI PI, Mulberry root-bark, Relieves Cough
- ZI WAN, Aster tataricus root, Relieves Cough
- MING DANG SHEN, Changium smyrnoiodes root, Transforms Phlegm, and Phlegm Heat
- WU WEI ZI, Schisandra chinensis fruit, Astringes the Lungs, Strengthens Lung QI
- REN SHEN, Panax ginseng root, Tonifies QI, Tonifies Spleen and Lungs
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.