BU HUAN JIN ZHENG QI WAN - Rectify the Qi Formula Worth More than Gold / SELECT OPTION: Choose High-Potency Herb Granules or Top Quality Whole Herbs.
BU HUAN JIN ZHENG QI *
(PIAN=Pill, WAN=Tablet, SAN=Powder, TANG=Decoction, SHUI=liquid)
Rectify the Qi Formula Worth More than Gold
BU HUAN JIN ZHENG QI Uses and Indications for Use
- Acid regurgitation
- Chronic stomach pain
- Loss of taste
- General discomfort
- Poor appetite
- Sensation of heaviness
- Tongue with a white-greasy coating
BU HUAN JIN ZHENG QI WAN Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
BU HUAN JIN ZHENG QI Ingredients
- HUO XIANG (Herba Agastaches seu Pogostemi)
- BAN XIA, (Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae)
- CANG ZHU (Rhizoma Atractylodis)
- HOU PO (Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis)
- GAN CAO (Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis)
- CHEN PI (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae)
- SHENG JIANG (Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis Recens)
- DA ZAO (Fructus Jujubae)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note, this product cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.