Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan (Pian) - Extra Strength tablets - SAVE on 4-Pack
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan* Extra Strength
Central Qi Pills
What does Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan do? *
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan supports the spleen and the lifting action of the Qi. When the lifting action of the QI is impaired, the organs, such as the stomach, uterus, and rectum become prolapsed;
Thus BU ZHONG YI QI WAN is the goto formula for all forms of prolapse. This is thought to include prolapse in the veins (varicose veins) and rectum (internal hemorrhoids)
Modern science has found that Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan can increase the activity of natural killer cells in the blood and increase the serum level of interferon-gamma (IFN-g), both crucial in our defense against disease.
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan Ingredients
(Huang Qi) Radix Astragali Membranacei
(Dang Shen) Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae
(Dang Gui) Radix Angelicae Sinensis
(Bai Zhu) Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae
(Chen Pi) Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae
(Sheng Ma) Rhizoma Cimicifugae
(Chai Hu) Radix Bupleuri Chinensis
(Gan Cao) Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
(Sheng Jiang) Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis Recens
(Da Zao) Fructus Jujubae
Each Tablet Contains 200 mgs. (200 tablets per bottle). Gluten and soy free
At 5:1 concentration, one 200 mg tablet equals 1 gram of raw herb.
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Pian Serving Size
Take 5 tablets or pills 2 to 3 times daily. One bottle lasts about 2 to 3 weeks.
Practitioners can choose to increase the initial dose in acute cases or with large patients
Course of use is 1 month or longer.
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Pian/Wan Cautions and Contraindications
1. Do not use at the onset or during a common cold.
2. Do not use it if you have high blood pressure.
3. Consult your herbalist if you are taking other medicines.
4. If any adverse symptom occurs like headache and dizziness, discontinue use.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is very potent, but can also be complex; Self diagnosis and treatment are not recommended. Best to find a nearby practitioner. Or, you may purchase an e-mail/phone consultation here at online-herbal-consultation
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.