Bupleurum - CHAI HU / SELECT OPTION: Concentrated powder or Whole Herb
CHAI HU Bupleurum Radix
Select Option, Highest Quality Whole Herb or 5:1 Concentrated Granules
When to Use CHAI HU, and
When to Not Use CHAI HU
CHAI HU's TCM Properties
CHAI HU's Actions and Indications for Use
- SHAO YANG Disorders with alternating fever and chills, bitter taste, rib pain, nausea, irritability, and chest tight.
- Relieves LIVER QI Constraint resulting in low spirits, mood swings, and emotional instability.
- Raises the YANG QI and used for hemorrhoids, organ prolapse, and varicose veins.
CHAI HU, Safety Cautions and Contraindications
- Contraindicated in cases of Liver Heat from Yin Deficiency
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to find a nearby practitioner, or purchase an online-herbal-consultation here and now.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note, this product cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.