JI SHENG JU HE WAN / Citrus Aurantium Pills, (Citrus Seed Pill) AUTHENTIC GMP BRAND
JI SHENG JU HE WAN, (Citrus Seed Pill)
aka Citrus Aurantium Pills,
When and How to Use JI SHENG JU HE WAN (Citrus Seed Pills)
JI SHENG JU HE WAN (Citrus Seed Pills) are designed for cold or obstruction in the Liver Channel causing hernial, inguinal, or testicular pain or swelling.
Use JI SHENG JU HE WAN to promote the free flow of Qi in the Liver Cannel and stop pain on or near the Liver Channel. Do not confuse the Liver Channel with the actual liver. Citrus seed pills are not effective for treating liver organ disharmonies.
Citrus Seed pills also soften hardness and are thus used to remove nodules in the Liver Channel.
When Not to Use JI SHENG JU HE WAN (Citrus Seed Pills)
JI SHENG JU HE WAN (Citrus Seed Pill) Cautions & Contraindications:
Contraindicated during pregnancy. Use with caution in patients with a tendency to loose stools, diarrhea, poor appetite or chronic digestive weakness. Contains tree nuts.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to find a nearby practitioner, or purchase an e-mail/phone consultation here and now at online-herbal-consultation
JU HE WAN Citrus Seed Pill Dosage:
8 teapills, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best on an empty stomach
JI SHENG JU HE WAN (Citrus Seed Pill) Ingredients
- JU HE (Semen Citri Reticulatae) citrus seed l 13.30 %
- ROU GUI (Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae) cinnamon bark 3.35 %
- CHUAN LIAN ZI (Fructus Meliae Toosendan) pagoda tree nut 13.30 %
- TAO REN (Semen Pruni Persicae) peach seed kernel 13.30 %
- HOU PO (Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis magnolia bark )3.35 %
- HAI ZAO (Herba Sargassii) seaweed 13.30 %
- KUN BU (Thallus Laminariae seu Eckloniae) kelp 26.70 %
- MU TONG (Caulis Akebiae Trifoliatae)3.35 %
- YAN HU SUO (Rhizoma Corydalis)3.35 %
- ZHI SHI (Fructus Immaturus Citri Aurantii)3.35 %
- MU XIANG (Radix Aucklandiae Lappae)3.35 %i.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.