Coptis Purge Fire | Health Concerns
Coptis Purge Fire
A Natural Herbal Supplement by Health Concerns
Modified Gentiana Combination LONG DAN XI GAN WAN, one of the most powerful and useful in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Coptis Purge Fire is used to:
- Relieve hot flashes‚ common in women immediately before‚ during‚ and after menopause. Since Coptis Purge Fire is designed to relieve Excess Heat (as from an infection), it is best to supplement it with a formula which Tonifies the YIN and clears Deficiency Heat, such as DA BU YIN WAN if used for this purpose.
- Treat Rising Liver Fire‚ Liver Heat Rising, and Rising Liver YANG, leading to one-sided headaches‚ red eyes‚ and mouth ulcers. Coptis Purge Fire Clears Heat, Dries Damp, and Detoxifies the Liver and Heart.
- Cool chronic skin eruptions‚ such as eczema‚ as well as flushed face arising from Internal Heat.
- Remedy severe sore throat‚ eye and ear infections‚ viral skin outbreaks‚ and burning urination due to Damp Heat in the Lower Jiao.
When to Use Coptis Purge Fire by Health Concerns
- Heat In The Liver Or Gall Bladder Channel Causing:
- One sided Headache
- Mouth Sores and inflammations in the oral cavity
- Red Eyes, burning eyes
- Ear Ringing associated with Rising YANG
- Constipation from heat and dryness
- Sore Throat from infection
- Purges Fire And Detoxifies
- Dries Dampness
- Localized Inflammations
- Skin Eruptions
- Chronic Liver Fire Conditions.
Coptis Purge Fire Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine. TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended, especially for chronic or reoccurring conditions. Best to Find A Nearby Practitioner, or start an Online-Herbal-Consultation now.
How Much Coptis Purge Fire to Take
2-3 tablets, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best taken on an empty stomach
Coptis Purge Fire Ingredients
|Bai Shao||Peony (White)||Tonify YIN, Moisten the Liver|
|Chai Hu||Bupleurum||Regulate Liver QI|
|Che Qian Zi||Plantago Seed||Moves Water, Clears Heat|
|Dan Zhu Ye||Lophatherum||Clears Heat from the Heart|
|Dang Gui (Shen)||Tangkuei||Builds Blood. Moves Blood|
|Gan Cao||Licorice||Detoxifies, Tonifies Spleen QI|
|Huang Bai (Chuan)||Phellodendron Bark||Clears Heat, Dries Damp in Lower Body|
|Huang Lian||Coptis||Clears Heat, Dries Damp, Detoxifies|
|Huang Qin||Scutellaria||Clears Heat, Dries Damp in the Upper Body|
|Ku Shen||Sophora Flavescens||Clears Heat, Dries Damp, Stops Itch|
|Lian Qiao||Forsythia||Clears Heat, Cleans Toxins|
|Long Dan Cao||Gentiana||Clears Heat, Dries Damp in the Liver/ Gallbladder|
|Sheng Di Huang||Rehmannia (Fresh)||Clears Heat, Cools Blood|
|Ze Xie||Alisma||Drains Damp, Moves Water|
|Zhi Mu||Anemarrhena||Clears Heat, Purges fire, Builds YIN|
|Zhi Zi (Shan)||Gardenia||Clears Heat from the Liver|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.