DA CHENG QI TANG - Major Order the Qi / Choose Granules or Whole Herbs
DA CHENG QI TANG *
Major Order the Qi Decoction
DA CHENG QI TANG Uses and Indications For Use **
- Severe Constipation
- Post-Operative Constipation
DA CHENG QI TANG Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Do Not Use During Pregnancy or Nursing.
Do Not Use For Weak Patients
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
DA CHENG QI TANG INGREDIENTS
- Da Huang 2-12
- Mang Xiao 2-12g
- Zhi Shi 2-15g
- Hou Po 5-24g
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* * These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product is custom made and cannot be returned or exchanged.