DA HUANG GAN CAO TANG - Rhubarb and Licorice/ OPTION: Granules or Whole Herbs
DA HUANG GAN CAO TANG *
Rhubarb and Licorice Decoction
DA HUANG GAN CAO USES AND INDICATIONS **
- Unblocks the bowels
- Purges the bowels
- Harmonizes the Stomach
- Stops vomiting
- Clears Stomach Fire
Indications for Using DA HUANG GAN CAO TANG
- Flushed face or red neck
- Red eyes
DA HUANG GAN CAO SAFETY
Do not take during pregnancy.
DA HUANG GAN CAO is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to find a nearby practitioner, or start an online-herbal-consultation now.
DA HUANG GAN CAO TANG Ingredients
(Radix et Rhizoma Rhei)
(Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis)
** These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product is made to order and cannot be returned or exchanged.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)