DA HUANG MU DAN TANG - SELECT OPTION: Granules or Whole Herbs
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG - Rhubarb and Moutan Formula
When to Use DA HUANG MU DAN TANG, and
When Not to Use DA HUANG MU DAN TANG
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG Uses and Indications
- Distension Of The Right Lower Abdomen
- Pain Of The Right Lower Abdomen
- Abdominal Pain Which Is Worse Upon Pressure
- Pain Which Is Worse While Extending The Right Leg
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG Cautions and Contraindications
Do Not Use For During Pregnancy
Do Not Use On Weak And Elderly Patients.
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to find a nearby practitioner, or start an online-herbal-consultation now.
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG Dosage
Whole herbs: boil 30-50 grams in 4 cups of water. Reduce to 2 cups, Dissolve Mang Xiao in strained decoction. Drink 1 in am and the other in PM.
Powdered extract: dissolve 2-4 grams in water, drink two to three times a day
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG Ingredients
- Dong Gua Zi Benincasa 26.1%
- Da Huang Rhubarb 26.1%
- Mang Xiao Mirabilitum 17.4%
- Mu Dan Pi Moutan 13%
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note, this product cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.