DA YUAN YIN - Reach the Membrane Source | Choose Granules or Whole Herbs
DA YUAN YIN
Reach the Membrane Source |
Ingredients of Da Yuan Yin
- Cao Guo (Fructus Amomi
- Hou Po (Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis, Magnolia Bark)
- Bing Lang (Semen Arecae Catechu, Betel Nut)
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis, Skullcap)
- Zhi Mu (Rhizoma Anemarrhenae Asphodeloidis, Anemarrhena Rhizome)
- Bai Shao Yao (Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae, White Peony Root, Peony)
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis, Licorice Root)
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.