DANG GUI BU XUE TANG / SELECT OPTION: Granules or Whole Herbs
DANG GUI BU XUE TANG *
Tangkuei Decoction to Tonify the Blood
DANG GUI BU XUE TANG is also known as:
- Dang Gui Decoction to Tonify the Blood
- Dang Gui and Astragalus Combination
- Blood Tonifying formula with Dang Gui
- Angelica Blood Supplementing Decoction
DANG GUI BU XUE TANG Uses and Indications of When to Use it.
- General Tonic
- Blood Deficiency
DANG GUI BU XUE TANG Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
DANG GUI BU XUE TANG is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to find a nearby practitioner, or start an email-herbal-consultation now.
DANG GUI BU XUE TANG Ingredients
(Radix Astragali Membranacei)
(Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
** These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
DANG GUI BU XUE TANG is custom made and cannot be returned or exchanged.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)