DAO CHI SAN - Guide Out the Red Formula / SELECT OPTION: Granules or Whole Herbs
DAO CHI SAN - Guide Out the Red Formula
aka Guide Out the Red Powder; Eliminating Redness Powder; Rehmannia Akebia Powder
(PIAN=Pill, WAN=Tablet, SAN=Powder, TANG=Decoction, SHUI=Tincture/liquid)
Choose: Concentrated Granules (dissolves in water); or Quality Whole Herbs (requires boiling)
DAO CHI SAN Uses, Indications for When Use
- Sensation of heat in the chest
- Dark urine
- Desire to drink cold drinks
- Red complexion
- Scanty urine
- Scarlet or red tongue
- Rapid pulse
DAO CHI SAN Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to find a nearby practitioner, or start an e-mail-herbal-consultation now.
DAO CHI SAN Dosage
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet (50 grams) of herbs in 2-3 quarts of water for about 30 minutes, or until 2 cups of medicine remain. Strain herbs; save and refrigerate for a second boiling. Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator.
DAO CHI SAN Ingredients
- SHENG DI HUANG (Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae) Members only
- MU TONG (Caulis Akebiae Trifoliatae)
- DAN ZHU YE (Herba Lophatheri Gracilis)
- GAN CAO (Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis extremities)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note, this product cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.