DING XIAN WAN - Arrest Seizures Formula
When to Use DING XIAN WAN, and
When to Not Use DING XIAN WAN
DING XIAN WAN Uses and Indications of When to Use
- Stop Seizures
- Deviation Of The Mouth
DING XIAN WAN Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
DING XIN WAN is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to find a nearby practitioner, or start an online-e-mail-consultation now.
DING XIAN WAN Ingredients
- TIAN MA GASTRODIA rhizome
- FU LING poria, sclerotium of tuckahoe
- DENG XIN CAO juncus pith, rush pith
- CHUAN BEI MU Sichuan fritillaria bulb
- CHEN PI aged tangerine peel
- DAN SHEN salvia root
- MAI MEN DONG ophiopogon
- ZHU SHA Cinnabar 9 grams UNAVAILABLE (OMIT and increase dose of amber)
- HU PO Amber
- YUAN ZHI Chinese senega root
- SHI CHANG PU sweetflag rhizome; acorus
- QUAN XIE scorpion; buthus
- JIANG CAN silkworm
- FU SHEN Heart of Poria
- DAN NAN XING Rhizoma Arisaematis
- JIANG BAN XIA Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae processed with ginger
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note, this product cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.