DING XIANG SHI DI TANG - Clove and Persimmon Calyx / SELECT OPTION: Granules or Whole Herbs
DING XIANG SHI DI SAN*
Clove and Persimmon Calyx
Choose: DING XIANG SHI DI SAN Concentrated Granules (dissolves in water);
or DING XIANG SHI DI TANG Quality Whole Herbs (requires boiling)
DING XIANG SHI DI TANG Uses and Indications of When to Use
- Interior Cold
- Warms the Middle
DING XIANG SHI DI TANG Safety Cautions
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to find a nearby practitioner, or start an online-herbal-consultation now.
DING XIANG SHI DI TANG Dosage
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach, or as prescribed
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet (50 grams) of herbs in 2-3 quarts of water for about 30 minutes, or until 2 cups of medicine remain. Strain herbs; save and refrigerate for a second boiling. Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator.
DING XIANG SHI DI TANG INGREDIENTS
(Flos Caryophylli) Cloves
(Calyx Diospyros Kaki) Persimmon
(Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis Recens) Ginger
(Radix Ginseng) Ginseng
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
This product is custom made and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.