Dr. Shen's Allergy Pills
Dr. Shen's Allergy Pills, Made in USA With The Best Herbs
We believe that Dr. Shen's Allergy Pills are more effective than similar products imported from China, because Dr. Shen uses premium quality export grade herbs, rather than the B Grade herbs that are normally used to make pills in China. Dr. Shen also imports their herbs whole, rather than as powder, so the herbs can be identified as being the correct species and grade. The Dr. Shen brand laboratory tests each batch of raw materials in the USA before tableting. Herbs are tested for heavy metals, mold, and harmful bacteria. Tablets are further tested for dissolvability. Dr. Shen's Allergy Pills are then coated with a thin vegetable glaze for easy swallowing.
When to Use Dr. Shen's Allergy Pills, and
When Not to Use Dr. Shen's Allergy Pills*
- For Airborne Allergies
- pollen, dander, dust, sneezing, itchy eyes and itchy throat.
DR. SHEN'S Allergy Pills Safety and Cautions
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Dr. Shen's Allergy Pills are for seasonal airborne allergies. Do not use them for food allergies.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation now.
Dr. Shen's Allergy Pills DOSAGE:
Adults: 3-6 tablets at a time, three times a day.
For best results, take most Chinese herbal pills on an empty stomach with warm water. Allow half an hour before taking food or medicine.
Dr. Shen's Allergy Pill Ingredients
- Angelica Root, Angelica Dahurica, Bai Zhi
- Manola, Fl, Ye Hua Xi
- Anemarrhena Root, Anemarrhena Radix, Zhi Mu
- Centipede Plant, Centepeda Herba, Shi Hu Sui
- Patchouli Plant, Agastach Pogostemi, Huo Xiang
- Liquidambar Fruit, Liquidambar Fructus, Lu Lu Tong
- Cocklebur Fruit, Xanthium Fructus, Cang Er Zi
- Sicklepod Seed, Cassia Torre Sm., Ju Ming Zi
- Mint Leaf, Herba Mentha, Bo He
- Siler Root, Ledebouriella Rx., Fang Feng
- Hairy Sage, Hb. Schizonepeta, Jing Jie
- Mulberry Root Bark, Cortex Mori Albae Radices, Sang Bai Pi
- Tree Peony Root Bark, Cortex Moutan Radicis, Mu Dan Pi
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.