Jade Shield Pills for Immunity
Jade Shield, An Herbal Supplement For Immune Support By Dr. Shen
aka Augmented Jade Windscreen (JIA WEI YU PING FENG SAN WAN)
When to Use Jade Shield, and *
When to Not Use Jade Shield
Use Jade Shield or Jade Screen to
- Build Defensive Energy (WEI QI)
- Consolidate The Surface
- Augment The Qi
- Protect Against External Evils, Including Germs And Pollen
Dr. Shen's Jade Shield vs. Jade Windscreen
The traditional formula, Jade Windscreen (YU PING FENG WAN) has been augmented with the addition of Ligustrum lucidum (privit fruit / NU ZHEN ZI) and Cinammomi ramulus (cinammon twig / GUI ZHI).
We believe that Ligustrum expands the immune supporting property of the astragalus in the formula, while at the same time reducing the drying properties of both the atractylodes (BAI ZHU) and the ledebouriella (FANG FENG). Replacing some of these two with cinnamon twig (GUI ZHI) also tends to reduces dryness. These changes makes the formula more suitable for long-term use, especially for those with Blood Deficiency, YIN Deficiency, or dry constitutions.
We believe that Dr. Shen's Jade Shield Pills are more effective than similar products imported from China, because Dr. Shen uses premium quality export grade herbs, rather than the B Grade herbs that are normally used to make pills in China. Dr. Shen also imports their herbs whole, rather than as powder, so the herbs can be identified as being the correct species and grade. The Dr. Shen brand laboratory tests each batch of raw materials in the USA before tableting. Herbs are tested for heavy metals, mold, and harmful bacteria. Tablets are further tested for dissolvability. Dr. Shen's Jade Shield Pills are then coated with a thin vegetable glaze for easy swallowing.
Jade Shield Safety Cautions and Contraindications
This formula is designed to be used when you are well. Do Not Take while ill with Wind-Cold, Wind Heat, or other acute respiratory conditions.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation now.
Dr. Shen's Jade Shield Dosage
1-3 tablets, 1- 3 times a day, for maintenance, or as prescribed.
Dr. Shen's Jade Shield Ingredients:
- Astragali Radix (Astragalus Membricanaceus / Milk-vetch root / HUANG QI) - Benefits the Qi(Qi), Lifts the Yang, Strengthens the Spleen , Tonifies the Wei Qi (defensive energy).
- Ligustri Lucidi Fructus (Ligustrum lucidum / Privet fruit / NU ZHEN ZI) - Nourishes and Tonifies the Liver and Kidney Yin (promotes the flow of energy and the storage of energy and blood), Strengthens the Jing (slows aging).
- Atractylodis Rhizoma (Atractylodis macrocephala / Atractylodis rhizome / BAI ZHU) - Stabilizes the Exterior, Benefits the Qi, Tonifies the Spleen/pancreas, Dries Dampness.
- Cinnamomi, Ramulus (Cinnamomum cassia / Cinnamon twig / GUI ZHI) - Adjusts the Protective Qi, Warms the Channels, Disperses Cold, Moves and Strenghens the Yang, Transforms Qi.
- Ledebouriellae Sesloidis Radix (Ledebourilla or Saposhinikovia / Siler / FANG FENG) - Releases the Exterior, Expels Wind Cold, Expels Wind Damp.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.