Dry Ginger Tablets
Dry Ginger Tablets by Seven Forest,
When to Use Dry Ginger Tablets, and
When to Not Use Dry Ginger Tablets
Dry Ginger Tablets Uses and Indications for Use
Dry Ginger Tablets Safety and Cautions
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Dry Ginger Tablets Ingredients
- DANG SHEN (codonopsis) - 12%
- GAN JIANG (ginger) - 8%
- FU ZI (aconite) - 8%
- GUI ZHI (cinnamon twig) - 8%
- BAN XIA (pinellia) - 8%
- CHEN PI (citrus) - 8%
- BAI JI TIAN (morinda) - 8%
- XIAN MAO (curculigo) - 8%
- BAI ZHU (atractylodes) - 8%
- SHAN YAO (dioscorea) - 8%
- BAI SHAO (peony) - 8%
- TIAN MEN DONG (asparagus) - 5%
- DA ZAO (jujube 3%
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.