Enteromend | Health Concerns
Enteromend, Digestive Enzymes
A Dietary Supplement that Supports Digestion
If you feel discomfort after eating, it's possible that you may be intolerant to something you have eaten. In recent years, many people have found it hard to digest wheat, dairy, and gluten.
Enteromend is designed to help people digest these foods.
If you have a wheat or gluten intolerance‚ you may want to be tested for Celiac disease. Though the occurrence of Celiac is small, it is wise to consult with your health care provider on an appropriate diet and course of treatment.
When to Use Enteromend *
Enteromend Uses and Indications for Use
Food Allergies, Food Intolerance, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Gluten intolerance
Enteromend is mix of digestive enzymes for supporting people with symptoms of food intolerances. Symptoms include post prandial cramping, bloating, eructation (belching), flatulence (farting), nausea, and diarrhea. Enteromend has been used for 'Leaky Gut Syndrome'.
- Poor digestion
- Gluten intolerance
- Food intolerance
- Intestinal inflammation
When Not to Use Enteromend: Safety, Cautions, and Contraindications
Unlike most Health Concerns products, Enteromend is not a Chinese herbal remedy. Enteromend is a newly created supplement combining various digestive enzymes. These are non-traditional substances. In the context of TCM, and its immense history of use, any combination in use for less than 100 years, should be considered experimental.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Enteromend is intended for health care professionals. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment using Enteromend is not recommended. Best to Find A Nearby Practitioner, or start an E-Mail Or Phone Consultation now.
each bottle contains 90 vegi-caps, 210 mg
1-3 capsules per day
- Protease 6, (500 DPP-IV units), helps digest proteins
- Amylase, turns starch into sugar.
- Glucoamylase— helps break down the starches found in vegetables
- Alpha-Galactosidase, enzyme catalyzes melibiose into galactose and glucose
- Lactase, digests dairy products
- Invertase, splits sucrose into glucose and fructose.
- Lipase, enzyme that digests fats
- Maltase, catalyzes the hydrolysis of maltose to glucose.
- Peptidase, an enzyme that helps metabolize proteins.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.