FANG FENG TONG SHENG, SELECT OPTION: whole herbs, powder or pills
FANG FENG TONG SHENG SAN
Ledebouriella Formula that Sagely Unblocks
When to Use FANG FENG TONG SHENG, and
When Not to Use FANG FENG TONG SHENG
Fang Feng Tong Sheng TCM Uses
Releases Exterior, Disperses Wind-Heat, Clears Heat, Purges Bowels
Ledebouriella Sagely Unblocks Teapills, is used for "Exterior Wind-Heat combined with Interior Damp-Heat". FANG FENG TONG SHENG addresses the interior condition by clearing heat and unblocking bowels, and the exterior by dispersing Wind.
Fang Feng Tong Sheng Contraindications
Contraindicated during pregnancy and breast feeding. Contraindicated for very weak or deficient patients. May cause diarrhea in sensitive patients. Use with caution in Spleen deficient patients with a tendency to loose stools, diarrhea, poor appetite or chronic digestive weakness.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to find a nearby practitioner, or start an e-mail or phone consultation now.
Fang Feng Tong Sheng Ingredients
- LIAN QIAO, Forsythia fruit
- FANG FENG, Saposhnikovia root
- JING JIE, Schizonepeta herb
- MANG XIAO, Natrii sulfas mineral (epsom salt)
- ZHI ZI, Gardenia fruit
- HUANG QIN, Scutellaria root
- DANG GUI, Angelica sinensis root
- CHUAN XIONG, Ligusticum chuanxiong rhizome
- BAI ZHU, Atractylodes rhizome,
- JIE GENG, Platycodon root
- GAN CAO, Glycyrrhiza root (licorice)
- CHAO DA HUANG, Rheum root-wine-fried
- BO HE, Mentha herb. (mint)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note, this product cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.