Gan Cao Xie Xin Tang - Licorice Decoction to Drain the Epigastrium
Gan Cao Xie Xin Tang *
Licorice Decoction to Drain the Epigastrium Formula
GAN CAO XIE XIN TANG was first recorded in the SHANG HAN LUN
It is considered a variation of Pinellia Purge the Heart Decoction (BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG) and is often prescribed for BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG symptoms, such as discomfort in stomach, belching, and loose stool or diarrhea.
Gan Cao Xie Xin Tang Ingredients
- Ban Xia pinellia rhizome
- Gan Jiang dried ginger rhizome
- Da Zao jujube, Chinese date
- Huang Qin baical skullcap root
- Gan Cao licorice root
- Huang Lian coptis rhizome
- Ren Shen ginseng root
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
This product is custom made and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.