Gan Cao Gan Jiang Tang - Licorice and Ginger Formula
Gan Cao Gan Jiang Tang *
Licorice and Ginger Formula
- Warms the Channels
- Disperses Cold
Gan Cao Gan Jiang Tang Ingredients
- GAN CAO - Licorice root
- GAN JIANG - Dried ginger root
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
This product is custom made and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.