Gan Mai Da Zao Tang - Licorice Wheat and Jujube Formula | Choose Granules, Tablets, or Whole Herbs
Gan Mai Da Zao Tang *
Licorice Wheat and Jujube Decoction Formula
Gan Mai Da Zao Tang - Licorice Wheat and Jujube Uses
Used for anxiety, depression, manic behavior., or loss of self-control.
Known as Restless Organ Disorder, indications may also include mood swings, disorientation, crying spells, restless sleep, excessive yawning, night sweats or post-partum depression.
Gan Mai Da Zao Tang - Licorice Wheat and Jujube Ingredients
- GAN CAO - Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
- FU XIAO MAI - Semen Tritici Levis
- DA ZAO - Fructus Jujubae
- YU JIN - Radix Curcumae
- YUAN ZHI - Radix Polygalae Tenuifoliae
- SHI CHANG PU - Rhizoma Acori
Gan Mai Da Zao Tang - Licorice Wheat and Jujube Safety
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
* What’s the Difference Between, Gan Mai Da Zao PIAN, WAN, TANG, or SAN?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.