Gan Mai Da Zao Tang - Licorice Wheat and Jujube Formula | Choose Granules, Tablets, or Whole Herbs
Gan Mai Da Zao Tang *
Licorice Wheat and Jujube Decoction Formula
Gan Mai Da Zao Tang - Licorice Wheat and Jujube Uses
Used for anxiety, depression, manic behavior., or loss of self-control.
Known as Restless Organ Disorder, indications may also include mood swings, disorientation, crying spells, restless sleep, excessive yawning, night sweats or post-partum depression.
Gan Mai Da Zao Tang - Licorice Wheat and Jujube Ingredients
- GAN CAO - Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
- FU XIAO MAI - Semen Tritici Levis
- DA ZAO - Fructus Jujubae
- YU JIN - Radix Curcumae
- YUAN ZHI - Radix Polygalae Tenuifoliae
- SHI CHANG PU - Rhizoma Acori
Gan Mai Da Zao Tang - Licorice Wheat and Jujube Safety
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
This product is custom made and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.