Gui Ling Gan Lu Yin - Cinnamon and Poria Sweet Dew Powder
Gui Ling Gan Lu Yin
Cinnamon and Poria Sweet Dew Powder
|Licorice root||Gan Cao|
|Calcite||Han Shui Shi|
|Cinommon bark||Rou Gui|
|Polyporus mushroom||Zhu Ling|
|Poria Cocos mushroom||Fu Ling|
|Alismatis rhizome||Ze Xie|
|White Atractylodis rhizome||Bai Zhu|
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between Gui Ling Gan Lu Yin PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
This product is custom made and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.