Gui Ling Wu Wei Gan Cao Tang - Cinnamon Twig Poria Schisandra and Licorice Formula
Gui Ling Wu Wei Gan Cao Tang
Cinnamon Twig Poria Schisandra and Licorice Formula
|Gui Zhi||cinnamon twig|
|Fu Ling||poria cocos mushroom|
|Gan Cao||licorice root|
|Wu Wei Zi||schizandra fruit|
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between Gui Ling Wu Wei Gan Cao PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.