Gui Zhi Fu Zi Tang - Cinnamon Twig and Prepared Aconite Formula
Gui Zhi Fu Zi Tang *
Cinnamon Twig and Prepared Aconite Formula
|Gui Zhi||cinnamon twig|
|Bai Shao||white peony root|
|Sheng Jiang||fresh ginger root|
|Da Zao||jujube, Chinese date|
|Zhi Gan Cao||Honey baked Licorice|
|Zhi Fu Zi||Prepared aconite root|
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)