Hei Xiao Yao San - Black Rambling Formula
Hei Xiao Yao San *
Black Rambling Formula
HEI XIAO YAO SAN (BLACK XIAO YAO SAN) IS an augmentation of XIAO YAO SAN. This modification adds black-colored SHU DI HUANG (cooked rehmannia) to XIAO YAO SAN. It is used where Liver Qi Stagnation is accompanied by a severe deficiency of liver blood, as evidenced by accompanying menstrual disorders.
First published in YIFANG XINJIE (New Explanations of Medical Formulas) by MA YOUDU, in 1980. It is The original formula used raw rehmannia, but cooked rehmannia is more often used now because of its stronger blood building characteristics
Safety of HE XIAO YAO SAN
Use caution in cases of Spleen Qi Deficiency
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
This product is custom made and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.