Jing Fang Bai Du San - Schizonepeta and Ledebouriella Formula to Overcome Pathogenic Influences
Jing Fang Bai Du San *
Schizonepeta and Ledebouriella Formula to Overcome Pathogenic Influences
- (Qiang Huo) - Notopterygium
- (Du Huo) - Angelica pubscens
- (Chai Hu) - Bupleurem
- (Qian Hu) - Peucedanum
- (Chao Zhi Qiao - Citrus aurantium
- (Fu Ling) - Poria cocos
- (Jing Jie) - Schizonepeta
- (Fang Feng) - Saposhnikovia
- (Jie Geng) -Platycodon
- (Chuan Xiong) - Ligusticum
- (Gan Cao) - Glycyrrhiza
Safety of Jing Fang Bai Du San
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.