JING FANG BAI DU WAN / Plum Flower / Fresh Stock / Fast Delivery
Jing Fang Bai Du Wan / Herbal Supplement by Plum Flower
When to Use JING FANG BAI DU WAN, and
When Not to Use JING FANG BAI DU WAN
Use JING FANG BAI DU WAN for Wind-Cold with White or Clear Phlegm
- Supports Normal Respiratory Functions
- Cough With White Phlegm
- Fever And Chills Without Sweating
- Stiff Neck And Headache
- Body Aches
- Runny Nose With Clear Mucus
- Nasal Congestion
- Red Swollen Eyes
- Common Cold
- Releases the Exterior
- Dispels wind-cold-damp
- Expels Phlegm
JING FANG BAI DU WAN Safety and Cautions
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation now.
How Much JIN FANG BAI DU WAN TO Take
Take 8 pills, three times a day.
What's In JING FANG BAI DU WAN?
- JING JIE, Schizonepeta tenuifolia whole herb
- FANG FENG, Ledebouriella divaricata root
- CHAI HU, Bupleurum chinense root - hare's ear root
- QIAN HU, Peucedanum root
- CHUAN XIONG, Ligusticum wallichii rhizome
- QIANG HUO, Notopterygium incisium root
- DU HUO, Angelica pubescens root - angelica duhuo
- FU LING, Poria cocos fungus - tuckahoe mushroom
- JIE GENG, Platycodon grandiflorum root - balloon flower
- GAN CAO, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root - licorice
- SHENG JIANG Zingiber officinale rhizome - fresh ginger
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.