JU PI TANG - Tangerine Peel Formula
JU PI TANG, JU PI SAN *
Tangerine Peel Formula
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
• PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
• WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
• TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
• SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
• SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
• GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
Please note, this product is custom made and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.