KAI KIT Prostate Pills/ Plum Flower Brand
KAI KIT Prostate Pills, a TCM Herbal Supplement
When to Use KAI KIT WAN, and
When to Not Use KAI KIT WAN *
Use KAI KIT WAN to
Support Normal Prostate Health
KAI KIT WAN's SAFTEY AND CAUTIONS
Do Not Use for Prostate Cancer.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation now.
KAI KIT Prostate Pills Dose
8 teapills, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best on an empty stomach
KAI KIT Prostate Pills Ingredients
- WANG BU LIU XING, Vaccaria segetalis seed
- BAI JIANG CAO, Patrinia villosa herb
- CHI SHAO, Paeonia lactiflora root
- HUANG QI, Astragalus membranaceus root
- MU DAN PI, Paeonia suffruticosa root-bark
- MU TONG, Akebia trifoliata stem
- TU MU XIANG, Inula helenium root
- YAN HU SUO, Corydalis yanhusuo rhizome
- GAN CAO, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.