LIU JUN ZI WAN / Plum Flower / Fresh Stock / Fast Delivery
LIU JUN ZI WAN / Plum Flower Herbal Supplement
Six Gentlemen teapills, TCM for Spleen QI Deficiency
When to Use LIU JUN ZI WAN, and
When Not to Use LIU JUN ZI WAN
LIU JUN ZI WAN (Six Gentlemen Plus) Uses and Indications When It Is To Be Used.
- Weak Digestion With Abdominal Discomfort
- Low Appetite
- Loose Stools, Soft Stools
- Chronic Diarrhea
LIU JUN ZI WAN's TCM Therapeutic Properties:
- Builds Spleen Qi
- Dries Dampness
- Regulates the Middle Burner
LIU JUN ZI WAN (Six Gentlemen Plus) Safety and Cautions
Do not use while constipated.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
LIU JUN ZI is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation now.
LIU JUN ZI WAN (Six Gentlemen) Dosage:
Take 8 pills, three times a day.
Six Gentlemen Plus by Plum Flower Ingredients:
- BAI ZHU, Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome
- FU LING, Poria cocos fungus
- DANG SHEN, Codonopsis pilosula root
- BAN XIA, Pinellia ternata rhizome
- CHEN PI, Citrus reticulata peel, citrus peel
- SHA REN, Amomum villosum fruit
- MU XIANG, Aucklandia lappa root
- GAN CAO, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root, licorice
- DA ZAO, Ziziphus jujuba fruit, black dates
- SHENG JIANG, Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh ginger
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.