Nine Flavor Tea | Health Concerns
Health Concerns Nine Flavor Tea
Augmented Zhi Bai Di Huang Herbal Supplement
Health Concerns' Nine Flavor Tea is a variation of 8 Flavor Tea (ZHI BAI DI HUANG WAN) but is augmented to be stronger for deficiency heat conditions.
Ophiopogon (MAI MEN DONG), glehnia (SHA SHEN), and scrophularia (XUAN SHEN) have been added to enhance the YIN, Clear Heat, and Generate fluids.
How is Nine Flavor Tea Used?
Health Concerns' Nine Flavor Tea may be used for:
- YIN Deficiency, 'Weak', or Afternoon Fever
- Hot Flashes Or Night Sweats
- Exhaustion Or Fatigue
- Eyes Dry
- Blood Deficiency Constipation
- Weak Lower Back
- Heat in the Five Hearts (Hot Palms, Soles, and Sternum)
- Supports Normal Menstruation
- Low Back Pain
- Insomnia Due To Deficiency Heat Or Blood
- Scratchy Sore Throat
- Nourish liver, kidney, stomach, spleen yin
- Clear stomach heat and heart fire
- Tonify kidney and spleen qi
- Yin deficiency heat
Nine Flavor Tea Dosage
3 tabletst, three times a day
270 tablets, 750 mg., a 30 day supply
Nine Flavor Tea Ingredients
|Mai Men Dong||Ophiopogon|
|Mu Dan Pi (Su)||Moutan|
|Shan Zhu Yu||Cornus|
|Sheng Di Huang||Rehmannia (Fresh)|
|Shi Hu||Ephemerantha Fimbriata|
|Shu Di Huang||Rehmannia (Cooked)|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.