Consultation for Herbal Medicine | $20 Off (limited time offer)
Consultation for Chinese Herbs
Access by E-mail, Phone, or In Person
An consultation by e-mail or phone is especially helpful to those who do not have access to a Chinese Medicine Herbalist, or who wish for a second opinion, or who a have complex ailments and seek the wisdom of an experienced professional.
- An accurate Chinese Medical Diagnosis. (This takes from 1-7 days.)
- An Herbal prescription. (Fill it with us, or wherever you like.)
- A treatment plan (An idea of how long it will take)
- Possibly other wellness suggestions (diet, lifestyle, etc.)
- A free Patient's Guide To Chinese Medicine (USA shipping only)
- A month of continued guidance, (and answers to all your questions.)
Please add the Consultation to your cart, or call us to schedule a phone call or in-person visit. Be sure to enter code CONSULT20 at checkout for a one-time $20 discount.
We can be reached by phone at # 877-922-4372 ext 1. Our hours are M-F 10-6, Sat 11-4 Pacific Time.
If you are interested in coming to the clinic in-person, please view our clinic's website for more information - Shen Clinic.
After Purchasing a Consultation send an email to questions@DrShen.com.
Please include these details:
- Describe yourself. Mention your gender, age, height, weight, occupation
- State your issues and symptoms.
- Treatments you've had, and how long you've had them for.
- Tell us your Western medical diagnosis, if you have one.
- List pharmaceuticals you use.
- List occasions when have you been hospitalized for any reason.
You will receive your first response within 24 hours.
About Joel Harvey Schreck (Dr. Shen)
Joel is Shen Clinic's founder and principal herbalist. He has been practicing acupuncture and herbal medicine for over 30 years. He is co-founder of the Shen Clinic and co-founder of the popular Dr. Shen line of natural medicines. Joel has published articles about herbal medicine in print and on the web including articles in the California Journal of Oriental Medicine and on Acupuncture.Com.
Joel was an adjunct faculty member and lecturer at AIMC, Berkeley's Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College. His first book, A Patient's Guide To Chinese Medicine, is published by Bay Tree Publications of Point Richmond, California. His second book, Chinese Herbs for the Mind, is in progress.