SAN QI / TIAN QI / Pseudoginseng / SELECT OPTION: Choose High-Potency Herb Granules or Top Quality Whole Herbs.
SELECT OPTION: Choose High-Potency Herb Granules or Top Quality Whole Herbs.
SAN QI / TIAN QI / Pseudoginseng
Pharmaceutical: Radix Pseudoginseng
Botanical: Panax Pseudoginseng or Notoginseng
Mandarin: SAN QI or TIAN QI
What is SAN QI Used For?
TCM properties and Indications for Use
- Stops Bleeding
- Transforms Congealed Blood
- Vomiting Blood
- Bleeding from Trauma
- Blood in Urine or Stool
- Reduces Swelling
- Alleviates Pain
Combining SAN QI with Other Herbs for Maximum Effect
- Vomiting Blood, Nosebleed, combine with BAI JI
- Blood in Urine - BAI MAO GEN
- Blood in Stool - DI YU
- Bleeding from Trauma (topical) - LONG GU, WU BEI ZI
SAN QI, Cautions and Safety
Though SAN QI is considered safe and non-toxic, several types of adverse reactions have been reported. Esophagitis occurring when tablets of SAN QI are swallowed without drinking enough water. Contact with the esophagus might cause irritation and possibly acid reflux;
The other is allergic reaction, including rash, shock, purpura, blisters, or other idiosyncratic reactions.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing