Low Back Capsules (Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan)
Extra Strength Shen Clinic's Low Back Capsules (DU HUO JI SHENG WAN)
When to Use DU HUO JI SHENG WAN, and
When NOT to Use DU HUO JI SHENG WAN
Use DU HUO JI SHENG WAN for
- Joint Support
- Low-Back Pain
- Expels Cold from the Channels
- Dries Damp
DU HUO JI SHENG WAN is a traditional Chinese Medicine that supports the relief of joint pain and muscles aches that worsen in cold and damp weather. This condition is called Cold-Damp BI-syndrome in TCM.
DU HUO JI SHENG WAN Dosage:
Take 2-3 capsules 3 times per day, best on an empty stomach. Results usually after 1-2 months, but can be sooner.
DU HUO JI SHENG WAN'S, Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Caution: Avoid during pregnancy and do not use when you have a cold and/or fever.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
DU HUO JI SHENG WAN Ingredients:
- Radix Angelicae Pubescentis (DU HUO)
- Herba Taxilli (SANG JI SHENG)
- Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis (DU ZHONG)
- Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae (NIU XI)
- Radix Gentianae Macrophyllae (QIN JIAO)
- Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (FU LING)
- Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae (ROU GUI)
- Radix Saposhnikoviae Divaricatae (FANG FENG)
- Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae (DANG SHEN)
- Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong (CHUAN XIONG)
- Radix Angelicae Sinensis (DANG GUI),
- Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae (BAI SHAO)
- Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (SHU DI HUANG)
- Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (GAN CAO).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.