Low Back Pills (Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan)
Extra Strength Low Back Capsules
Augmented DU HUO JI SHENG WAN
Use DU HUO JI SHENG WAN for
- Joint Support
- Low-Back Pain
- Expels Cold from the Channels
- Dries Damp
DU HUO JI SHENG WAN is a traditional Chinese Medicine that supports the relief of joint pain and muscles aches that worsen in cold and damp weather. This condition is called Cold-Damp BI-syndrome in TCM.
DU HUO JI SHENG WAN Dosage:
Take 2-3 capsules 3 times per day, best on an empty stomach. Results usually after 1-2 months, but can be sooner.
When NOT to Use DU HUO JI SHENG WAN
DU HUO JI SHENG WAN'S, Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Caution: Avoid during pregnancy and do not use when you have a cold and/or fever.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to start an e-mail or phone consultation now.
DU HUO JI SHENG WAN Ingredients:
- Radix Angelicae Pubescentis (DU HUO)
- Herba Taxilli (SANG JI SHENG)
- Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis (DU ZHONG)
- Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae (NIU XI)
- Radix Gentianae Macrophyllae (QIN JIAO)
- Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (FU LING)
- Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae (ROU GUI)
- Radix Saposhnikoviae Divaricatae (FANG FENG)
- Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae (DANG SHEN)
- Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong (CHUAN XIONG)
- Radix Angelicae Sinensis (DANG GUI),
- Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae (BAI SHAO)
- Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (SHU DI HUANG)
- Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (GAN CAO).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.