XIAO HUO LUO DAN WAN / Fresh Batch / Fast Delivery
XIAO HUO LUO DAN WAN from Plum Flower
When to Use XIAO HUO LUO DAN WAN Pills, and
When NOT to Use XIAO HUO LUO DAN WAN
Indications for Using XIAO HUO LUO DAN WAN
- Numbness Or "Tingling"
- Joint Or Tendon Pain
- Difficulty Of Muscle Movement
- Weak Limbs
XIAO HUO LUO DAN WAN TCM Uses and Properties
- Opens the Channels
- Warms the Channels and Colaterals
- Relieves Wind Cold or Wind Damp BI Syndrome
- Vitalizes Blood
- Transforms Phlegm
XIAO HUO LUO DAN WAN Safety Cautions and Contra-Indications
Contraindicated during pregnancy, or with bleeding disorders.
Contraindicated for Yin deficiency "heat". Contraindicated for very weak patients.Contraindicated for individuals with heat signs.
Use with caution during heavy menstrual bleeding
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation now.
XIAO HUO LUO DAN WAN Serving Size
8 teapills, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best on an empty stomach
XIAO HUO LUO DAN WAN Ingredients
- TIAN NAN XING, Arisaema Cum Bile
- ZHI CHUAN WU, Radix Aconiti Carmichaeli Praeparata
- ZHI CAO WU, Radix Aconiti Kusnezoffii Preparata
- DI LONG, Lumbricus
- RU XIANG, Resina Boswelliae Carterii
- MO YAO, Resina Commiphorae Myrrhae
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.