XIAO YAO SAN - Rambling Formula / SELECT OPTION, Granules, Whole Herbs, or Tablets
CHOOSE OPTIONS 1, 2, or 3
1. XIAO YAO SAN, Rambling Powder (Granules)
2. XIAO YAO TANG, Made With Whole Herbs
3. XIAO YAO WAN, Free & Easy Pills *
XIAO YAO WAN, and it's extensions, have accumulated many names in its long existence Names such as 'Free and Easy Pills, Free and Easy Wanderer', 'Free and Relaxed Pills', and 'Rambling Powder' all refer to the same set of herbs.. Even though it was invented almost a thousand years ago, XIAO YAO WAN has become very popular in our modern high-stress culture.
For tablet version of XIAO YAO WAN, select option 3 or See: XIAO YAO WAN (Dr. Shen's Free & Easy Pills
Or See: JIA WEI XIAO YAO WAN (Free & Easy Wanderer) , for extensions of XIAO YAO SAN that contain additional herbs to clear Heat From The Heart caused by Liver Qi Stagnation, or to better circulate QI and Blood in the abdomen and chest.
XIAO YAO WAN's - TCM Functions
XIAO YAO WAN Cautions and Contraindications
XIAO YAO WAN is generally considered safe for everyone, nevertheless pregnant women are advised to consult with their health care providers before using any supplement. Traditional Chinese Medicine, when used properly, is powerful and reliable, but it can also be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Find a Local Practitioner or Start an E-mail Consultation now.
XIAO YAO SAN Ingredients
- CHAI HU, Bupleurum root
- BAI SHAO, Paeonia lactiflora root
- DANG GUI, Angelica sinensis root
- BAI ZHU, Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome
- FU LING, Poria cocos fungus
- SHENG JIANG, Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh
- GAN CAO, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
- BO HE, Mentha haplocalyx herb